Interesting and weird

Prompt #11                                                 March 19- May 5

As I mentioned before, Anne and Peter have been getting closer. They stare at eachother throughout the day and talk almost every night. I think Anne and Peters relationship is interesting and weird. It is weird because they talk about the weirdest things. Topics we wouldn’t even begin to think about talking about with a boy. They talk about their bodies and how they change. This is what makes it super interesting.theyre able to speak about this without it being awkward which make their relationship unique. Margot, Anne sister confessed to being jealous that Anne has someone to talk too and tell everything too. She too wishes she had a person and is glad Anne has one. Sadly, peters parents don’t agree and Mrs. Van dan prohibited Anne from talking to peter because she’s jealous. Anne and peter don’t care and continue to see each other. They both hope that they fee the same way about each other but so far they are just friends. This relationship is interesting and I don’t know what will happen next.